Job ad Ghana : Sales & Marketing Manager – Accra
We are recruiting a Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Establishes and maintains systems and procedures to ensure the effective sales and marketing activities / programmes of the company in order to achieve set targets for the department.
- Applies the most appropriate planning and control techniques for the efficient operation of the department.
- Assists the Managing Director in the formulation of the Marketing and Sales policies.
- Responsible for the planning, coordinating and monitoring marketing & sales activities in the company.
- Draws up workable itinerary for his sales men to contact customers on regular basis and ensures that sales men exhibit good customer service practices.
- Conducts products performance analysis to see how they fit into the current business environment.
- Prepares and submits annual sales programmes to the Managing Director.
- Verifies by all possible means that the company’s credit customers (existing, new and prospective) are creditworthy.
- Promotes the marketing and sales of the company’s product in his department and ensures that the distribution network put into place covers all prospective market and customers.
- Ensures the implementation of the company’s terms and conditions of sales to all credit sales customers and recommends changes in these terms and condition to the immediate superior when the need arises.
- Maintains surveillance over competitors’ activities and report on such activities with recommendation to the Managing Director for appropriate action.
- Prepares monthly reports to the Managing Director on actual sales against the sales programme and recommends changes that are necessary to improves upon market policies and strategies and when approved implements corrective measures.
- Monitors actual sales from various sales sections against the sales programmes and studies and analyses the variance and advice management accordingly.
- Assist in the acquisition of plots / properties to develop retail outlets /cold store in prospective areas.
- Plans and organizes training programmes for the sales team to equip them with appropriate skills for good customer relations and proficiency in their jobs.
- Ensures availability of stock and recommend changes in the production programmes as well as placing orders to meet the requirement of the market and sales programmes.
- Ensures that proper records are kept in all the sales section/ outlets on sales proceeds and customers account and all relevant returns are submitted in due time.
- Ensures that procedures governing sales and stock control are strictly adhered to.
- Maintains personal contact and good relations with all customers and the consumer public in general including competitors and other organizations.
- Sets up systems which monitor the expiry date of products in stock and organizes promotional sales to avoid their complete loss.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by his superior.
Safeway Meat Ltd. at Mallam Junction is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager. Ideal candidate must be 30 years and above and have a background in Sales & Marketing, must possess good communication and customer relation skills, have the ability to convince, attract and maintain customers, be self-motivated, friendly, target oriented, honest and reliable. Knowledge in the meat industry with a culinary background is an added advantage.
Objectives of the Position:
- Coordinates and supervises effective and efficient marketing and sales activities in Safeway Meat Limited.
- Organizes the Meat Processing activities to match with the market demand.
- Ensures the application of the most appropriate technique and strategy of Salesmanship to win customer’s confidence and sustainable customer patronage for the company’s products at competitive prices and at a profit.
- To increase the long and short term sales volume of his department.
Ideal candidate must have a minimum educational qualification of a 1st Degree in Sales & Marketing / Marketing with atleast 3 years experience in the field.
Mode of Application:
Thank you for applying before the closing date 14th April, 2020.
NOTE: ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY.
Job criteria for job ad : Sales & Marketing Manager
Distribution, selling, wholesale
Industry, production, manufacturing and other
|Number of Position(s)||:||1|