Job ad Ghana : Sales Manager – Tyres – Tema
Japan Motors is recruiting the Underlisted for their Vehicle Assembly Plant: Sales Manager – Tyres
Reports To: General Manager, After-Sales & Tires
- Responsible for the planning, availability and sale of Tires. Also ensures discipline and work ethics in the execution of his Job.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Sets Objectives, Strategies and Targets for the sales of Tires
- Prepares Annual Business plan for the section in consultation with General Manager, After-Sales & – Member of the production meeting for ordering of Tires.
- Prepares monthly reports.
- Prepares weekly prospecting sheet.
- Supervises and assists staff to ensure targets are met.
- Liaises with Customers and employees to ensure good customer relations.
- Follow-up with branches to ensure availability of stocks of tires.
- Meets customers and prospects for sales
- Follow-up on payment of invoices with credit customers.
- Supervises reconciliation with stakeholders.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the General Manager, After-Sales & Tires.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- Post graduate Diploma in Engineering or HND with 5-8 years experience.
- Must have a proven record of sales goals achieved
- Must be very numerate, proactive, self disciplined and tactful with good interpersonal and team build capabilities.
- Must have good knowledge of computer applications especially Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Superior at information gathering and report writing competencies.
- Good negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must be capable of developing, monitoring, coaching and leading effective sales team
Closing Date: 18 February, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Sales Manager – Tyres
|Job category :||
Engineering, development studies
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|