Job ad Ghana : Recycling Manager – Accra
We are recruiting a Recycling Manager.
- Ensure availability of adequate raw materials (plastic waste for production)
- Ensure timely collection of plastic waste for production of other products
- Supervise recycling technicians, and other recycling operation employees or volunteers.
- Operate the recycling processing equipment, such as sorters, crushers, and granulators to sort and process materials.
- Ensure the recycling facility complies with strict environmental standards
- Be responsible for developing and executing programmes to ensure regulatory compliance obligations are fulfilled in a cost-effective manner and that environmental risks are successfully managed
- Undertake any task assigned by the Project Coordinator
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience
- Experience in plastic waste recycling preferred
- Experience in using various types of recycling machinery and tools.
- Good computer application skills
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
Closing Date: 31 January, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Recycling Manager
|Job category :|
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|