We are recruiting a Production Manager.
- Direct and coordinate daily operations of the recycling plant.
- Develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Monitor equipment and ensure that they are in good working order
- Repair or replace plant equipment as needed.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determine quality control standards.
- Minimum of Three (3) years work experience.
- Proven experience working in plant operations required
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Good computer applications skills.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in diversified environments.
Closing Date: 31 January, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Production Manager
|Job category :||
Accounting, controlling, finance
Banking, insurance, finance
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|