Job ad Ghana : Procurement Manager
We are recruiting Procurement Managers.
- Purchasing of products and services needed for day to day running of the hospital
- Evaluating and choosing suppliers the company would be comfortable doing business with.
- Keeping track of goods and services and maintaining accurate inventory including details on prices, performance and delivery
- Ensuring responsible procurement practices meet company objectives and requirements
- Handling procurement data for a comprehensive data analysis
- Proper usage of the procurement software
- Communicate value of strategic sourcing and procurement to company stakeholders, department heads and executives
- Periodic submission of reports to management
- Contribute to planning and formulation of hospital?s policies
- Strong leadership in the management of procurement
- Monitoring and evaluating KPIs for self on periodic basis
- Supervise the creation of files necessary for procurement
- Responsible for all procurement unit correspondences
- Recommend with justifications subject to approval of operations and management.
- Implement visible initiative to improve efficient and effective service delivery.
- Other assignments/target benchmarks as directed by management and/or board
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum HND/First Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years practical work experience, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Proficiency in computer software, including word processing, excel, spread sheet and presentation applications.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound knowledge in procurement.
- Strong Analytical skills
Managerial/ Supervisory Skills:
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and coordinate team.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to maintain discipline at the workplace.
- Trustworthiness ? ability to conduct self in a manner which elicits trust, respect and confidence of corporate bodies, insurance companies, team members and patients
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details
- Strong listening skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong ethical skills.
Job criteria for job ad : Procurement Manager
|Job category :|
Production, maintenance, quality
Distribution, selling, wholesale
Industry, production, manufacturing and other
Marketing, communication, media
Research and development
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||4|