Job ad Ghana : Procurement Head – Freight & Logistics – Tema
Our client is West Africa’s leading logistics and freight company. The firm is now seeking a seasoned Procurement Professional for the role of Procurement Head position in Tema, Ghana.
- To ensure that the whole supply chain is handled in an effective and cost-effective manner from requisition to supply delivery.
- To ensure all procurement activities are carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manages all in country procurement package, subcontract & purchase orders. To ensure all goods and services are purchased from approved suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions in line with the company’s Procurement Procedure and Local Content Laws.
- Responsible for coordinating and reviewing legal and commercial terms for all local purchases and subcontracts.
- 7 to 10 years relevant industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Ghana Local Content Policy.
- A degree qualification in Procurement /Supply Chain Management.
Closing Date: 03 April, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Procurement Head – Freight & Logistics
|Job category :|
Transport, logistics, postal services
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|