Job ad Ghana : Piping Engineer
We are recruiting a Piping Engineer.
- Prepare/review, comment and mark-up drawings of piping diagram, piping arrangement, isometrics, vendor drawing and purchase specification and ensure in compliance with contract specifications and classification.
- Carry out piping stress analysis and supporting design of critical piping connecting to Reactors, Columns, Heat Exchangers, Pumps, Air coolers, Compressors, using Caesar II software Selection of spring hangers and special supports
- Review of pipe routings with respect to Stress and pipe support
- Investigate and resolve for field piping construction issue
- On board inspection, make proposal sketches for owner approval; prepare drawings and material take off for major repair/upgrade projects
- Inspection for as built plan preparation and arrangement checking for new build and 3D Model review and modification proposal.
- Liaise with owners, vendors and regulatory bodies on engineering design matters and liaise with Operation to resolve site problems.
- Liaise with Offshore Execution team on the installation and implementation of the refurbishment and/ or installation.
- Support Brownfield Piping Engineering works, inclusive of design, stress analysis and modification.
- Make infrequent trips to Offshore for site survey for piping designs and engineering for site confirmation.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Equivalent in Professional Certification
- Minimum 5 Years in Piping Engineering, Design, Stress Analysis and Calculations.
Job criteria for job ad : Piping Engineer
|Job category :|
Industry, production, manufacturing and other
|Employment type :|
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract – Temporary work – Internship – Freelance – Cooperative Education Program – Part-time work
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||5|