Job ad Ghana : Physiotherapist – Part Time – Accra
We are recruiting a Physiotherapist.
- Undertake evaluations of the level of functioning of the client and develop adequate management programs
- Assist clients in developing self-management routines as required, needed or requested
- Prepares progress notes on management program and client improvement as required
- Administers the management plan
- Advises the client on management program, general conditioning and maintaining health
- Observes, records, and reports any changes in the patient’s condition or ability to execute management program .
- Educates the client in the use of Center equipment and execution of management programs.
- Ensures that all Center machines and equipment are managed, running and operating well, and recording, logging and following up any repair or maintenance requirements.
- Administers pain management therapy as required and is cleared for
- Undertakes rehabilitation of patients according to the plan of care.
- Participates in case meetings.
- Undertakes administration duties as required
- Communicates effectively with all providing care.
- Ensures high quality and high-value care
- Responsible for the well being of clients who attend the Center
- Serves as the main point of professional contact for clients accessing the Center
- To carry out Health and Safety checks on machines, equipment and site on a daily basis
- To assist the Center Assistant in handling complaints
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- At least 2 years post qualification experience as a physical therapist/physiotherapist within the last 3 years
- Experience may be either paid or unpaid
- Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution
- Registration with the Allied Health Professional Council
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients who visit the Center
- Ability to work with other team and or staff members as required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and data protection requirements and principles
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to meet the physical challenges of the role, including bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling, lifting, standing
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the role
- Able to do other work within the Center as may be required
- Ability to relate to especially and work harmoniously with elderly clients
- Ability to respond to emergencies in a calm controlled manner
- Integrity, flexibility, enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and courtesy
Job criteria for job ad : Physiotherapist – Part Time
|Job category :|
Health and social professions
Health, pharmacy, hospitals, medical equipment
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|