Job ad Ghana : Personal Assistant (Spintex)
We’re looking for a Personal Assistant.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation. • Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Preparing daily media report
- Perform research for meetings and take minutes in live or remotely.
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Taking notes dictations remotely.
- Monitor media outlets and social media on business and politics
- Prepare reports, letters and other paperwork • Proofread and revise contracts
- Degree in Administration or related
- 2 -3 Years working exp. as a Personal Assistant in a Multi- national firm
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication • Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy • Ability to keep sensitive business financial information confidential.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills • Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
Job criteria for job ad : Personal Assistant (Spintex)
|Job category :|
Secretarial work, assistantship
Temporary work, recruitment
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|