Job ad Ghana : Operations Manager – Accra
At BetFox, our mission is to become Africa’s most customer-centric sportsbook by providing a product and offer tailored to the specific requirements of each of our markets in combination with an outstanding customer service. We are now looking for an experienced Operations Manager for our office in Accra, Ghana, which will be our first market to launch in January.
You will support the Managing Director in the efficient running of the business and be a primary lead in the development and management of our customer support team. This includes responsibility for the effective and efficient handling of all customer queries, issues, complaints and concerns on products, promotions, services and monetary transactions through telephone, chat, email and social media. You will further develop, implement and control performance metrics to measure how we are doing with our aim to become Africa’s most customer-centric sportsbook.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Manage our team of inbound support agents, by providing guidance, coaching, development and leadership.
- Assist and support the MD in all aspects required to run the business efficiently.
- Consistently execute policies and procedures and ensure compliance by all group members.
- Manage customer relationships by writing relevant responses to typical concerns and issues
- Maintain and update support team scripts and knowledge base.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved expediently and escalated appropriately.
- Design and implement appropriate work schedules and update manpower needs as required by the business.
- Track performance and report to Management regularly.
- Provide management with feedback in establishing process improvements to benefit the customers and the company.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position in the gaming industry (retail or online) and correspondingly a good understanding of customary betting terms and mechanics.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with today’s typical online collaboration tools and social media platforms.
- Experience providing customer support through various channels including phone, chat, email and social media.
- Excellent English both verbal and writing.
- Flexible, hardworking and willing to work in varying work/shift schedules including nights and weekends.
- Reachable for critical off-shift concerns.
Job criteria for job ad : Operations Manager
|Job category :|
Call centers, hotlines
Sports, cultural and social action
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|