Job ad Ghana : Onboarding Lead – Accra
We are looking for an Onboarding Lead to manage projects, tasks and deliverables within our Onboarding team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a leader and can guide the team to meeting company goals.
What You’ll be Doing
- Overseeing the driver funnel from sign up to car assignment.
- Optimizing the onboarding process.
- Analyzing and reporting onboarding performance data.
- Hiring, training and leading the onboarding team.
- Collaborating with other Operation teams to meet country targets.
- Managing the Moove Showroom and its operations.
What You will need for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience working in a operations & logistics
- Previous start-up experience.
- You must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience using excel.
- Excellent communication skills as this position requires regular interactions with drivers and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
- You are an analytical problem-solver.
- You are data and process-driven. You are capable of using data to make decisions and improve processes.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
Job criteria for job ad : Onboarding Lead
|Job category :||
Motor, transportation equipment, reparation
Transport, logistics, postal services
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|