Job ad Ghana : Mep Site Engineer/Project Manager – Accra
Our Engineering Firm is looking to hire a MEP Project Manager who will be responsible for successfully planning , managing, executing, and completing multiple projects in the areas of mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing systems.
The key responsibilities includes
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and overseeing performance to ensure on time, execution of the project without compromising on Quality & Safety.
- Ensuring program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
- Prepare technical site visit and progress update reports.
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the technical team.
- Ensures optimal usage of manpower and resources.
- Oversees and carries out maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Energy or Construction Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in MEP Project Management position or Site Engineering.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
Job criteria for job ad : Mep Site Engineer/Project Manager
|Job category :|
Electric, electronic, optical and precision equipments
Electricity, water, gas, nuclear, energy
Engineering, development studies
Maintenance, servicing, after-sales services
Public buildings and works sector, construction
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|