Job ad Ghana : Medical Officer – Accra
We are recruiting a Medical Officer.
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in patient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine.
- A Master’s degree in Health Administration (MHA) or Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 5+ years’ clinical experience.
- At least four years’ experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Salary: Very Attractive
Closing Date: 31 October, 2020
Job criteria for job ad : Medical Officer
|Job category :|
Health and social professions
Health, pharmacy, hospitals, medical equipment
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|