Job ad Ghana : Marketing Assistant – Tema
Our client is the leading Management Advisory firm in Ghana. The company now seeks a high calibre Marketing Officer for the Head Office.
- Generate new customer business through daily marketing calls, appointments and submission of proposals
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and senior company officials via meetings, telephone calls, and emails and networking events for business growth and customer satisfaction
- Passion for ensuring successful new contract execution, delivery and interface with customers
- Leadexecution of cross-sell and upsell programs of company services from start to finish
- Stay abreast of new business developments, trends and competitor customer acquisition projects
- Negotiate and close business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Support in writing new business Technical Proposals.
- Improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B Sales or Customer Marketing role
- Valid Driver’s License (this position would require up to 60% of time out of the Office)
- Candidates must be living around Tema Area.
Closing Date: 10 April, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Marketing Assistant
|Job category :||
Marketing, communication, media
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|