Job ad Ghana : Managing Director
We are looking for an experienced Managing Director in Ghana to oversee business operations and provide strategic leadership. You will be the highest-ranking Manager and Partner in the organization in Ghana and will be responsible for the overall success of the business. The Managing Director’s responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, and driving organizational success.
To be successful as a Managing Director you should be able to manage and advance a business’s strategic objectives. The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long term goals.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Developing and executing a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Overseeing the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Building and enhancing the company’s public profile at events, speaking engagements, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Bachelor degree
Job criteria for job ad : Managing Director
|Job category :|
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
Marketing, communication, media
|Employment type :|
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
Ashanti – Central – Greater Accra – International
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|