Job ad Ghana : Manager Projects & Maintenance – Accra
An Operator in the Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) industry in Ghana is seeking an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented person with industry experience to fill the position of Manager, Projects, and Maintenance.
- Identification of Viable New Sites/locations and Properties for QSR Development in line with expansion goals
- Completion of assigned Civil projects, according to prescribed standards and time limits
- Prepare and manage the Budgets, programmes and schedules for all Projects Proper Maintenance works on existing QSR Stores
- Ensure Maintenance of all QSR Equipment, including planned servicing and preventive Maintenance to ensure up-time and uninterrupted QSR operations
- Responsible for overlooking AMC of the Stores, Office, Plant and Machinery
- Controlling of Power Costs
- Identification of Vendors for various projects and sub-contracts
- Negotiation and TOT finalisation as per norm
- Coordination with Regulatory Agencies on Permits, etc. for new and existing projects ensuring statutory compliance
- Any other responsibility so given
- Experience with relevant Engineering Educational Qualification in Civil, Projects & Maintenance in the QSR industry.
- The successful candidate is expected to have a broad range of technical engineering (mechanical, plumbing, electrical, civil) knowledge and awareness of details in order to be able to recognise when problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Extensive knowledge of Management theory & practical experience of handling QSR machinery & equipment, including Chillers, Freezers, Refrigerators & Air Conditioners is required
Closing Date: 27 January, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Manager Projects & Maintenance
|Job category :|
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|