Job ad Ghana : Key Account Manager (Women’s Fashion)
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Main responsibilities :
- Building strong link with account managers of our top brands and vendors (Women’s Fashion), having strong network among the fashion suppliers is a plus.
- Flawless understanding of the fashion market ecosystem.
- Will be the only one along with country managing director & CCO to represent Jumia in front of those key accounts
- Driving the growth by ensuring we have the right product at the right price.
- Making sure your accounts are matching key operational KPIs (out of stock and time for having the products ready to ship).
- Ensuring we anticipate sourcing through brand product roadmaps as well as we replenish fast enough missing strategic assortment.
- On-boarding 100% of your account’s products available.
- Organizing key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, etc.
- Building business plan for your category(ies) to ensure we grow them in a structured way. Those BP will be presented to Jumia local CEO & CCO as well as Jumia Group CCO.
- Strong commercial skills (Fashion)
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations
- Structured and organized
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Resistant to stress
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication
- Experience over 3 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking & consulting companies
- Top Engineering, Business Schools & Universities (top 5 of your field for your country)
- Proficiency in MS Office and google tools
- Familiar with relationship management tools
- Overall, we expect a true leader.
Job criteria for job ad : Key Account Manager (Women’s Fashion)
Accounting, controlling, finance
Transport, logistics, postal services
|Number of Position(s)||:||10|