Job ad Ghana : IT Coordinator – Accra
Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE), Inc. doing business as CARE International in Ghana is seeking a dynamic, bold and creative problem-solver to oversee our Information Technology (IT) systems.
The IT Coordinator candidate we seek will bring passion and initiative to her/his role and contribute to the achievement of CARE’S vision, mission and strategic goals for Ghana We offer an inclusive and energetic work environment with opportunities to thrive and grow through initiative and participation in our local, regional and international networks. We are committed to advancing gender equality and diversity in the workplace and to growing our pool of young talent.
• The successful candidate will manage CARE International in Ghana’s IT systems working in close collaboration with the CARE LISA Digital Team to ensure the development and use of IT resources in the Country Office (CO) is aligned to organisational policies and strategies.
The incumbent will:
• Institute / standardize protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
• Advise management on the most suitable IT choices for operational efficiency and effective programme delivery
• On-board, train and refresh staff members to maximise safe use of resources
• Act as the link between end users and higher level support
• Install and configure software and hardware (computers, printers, VOIP
• Monitor system and network performance and security
• Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
• Perform maintenance activities (e.g., backups servers, etc.)
• Maintain licences and upgrade schedules
• Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
• BSc/BA in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferred. We will consider years of practical experience in lieu of a degree.
• Certification (CompTIA Network, Comptia Security, CCNA, MSCE or similar) is a plus
• Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role
• Experience in network management and remote help desk support
• Prior experience in an international organisation a plus
• Solid knowledge of IT systems, networks and applications
• Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
• Excellent knowledge of Office 365 apps and environment
• Strong client-centred communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and coordination abilities and attention to details
• Ability to keep abreast of IT sector developments and apply learning to improve systems and operations Willingness and ability to take initiative and translate ideas into action
• Strong sense of integrity and commitment to excellence
How To Apply For The Job
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) through this website
Closing Date: 22 March, 2021
with “IT Coordinator Application line.
Job criteria for job ad : IT Coordinator
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|