Job ad Ghana : In-Market Project Delivery Lead
We’re looking for In-Market Project Delivery Lead.
The In-Market Project Delivery Lead will be responsible for access to and prioritisation of work to local and MPA funded resources to service configuration, network integration test and launch of new M-Pesa Services. He/She will act as local SPOC to advocate the local priority for new M-Pesa service delivery
Duties and Responsibilities
Impact on the business
- Weekly clarification for local resources of actions and dependencies for new service launches (functional, non-functional and operational).
- Weekly prioritisation with MPA Delivery Squads to facilitate business requirements into functional and technical delivery activities for local resources.
- Acceleration of relevant local regulatory, fraud, risk and security resource engagement. Reduced transfer delay and friction in the service delivery approach.
- Definietions of ‘Done’ for service acceptance criteria in all project stages, programme outputs and project deliverables delivered into the Market.
- Delivery and alignment to plans of work estimates, quotations and plans for project delivery from local stakeholders.
- Market representation, support and guidance within MPA’s gated delivery and Agile processes.
- Weekly escalation of Market based risks to MPA programme management for Programme wide impact reduction.
Customers, supplier and third parties
- Strengthened Market communication plan (feedback loop, scheduled communications/reporting, issue escalation) with local Engineering, Commercial and Ops teams to identify local Market changes and enable Market support for Core Delivery Programmes
Leadership and teamwork
- Attend regular MPA and Market governance meetings.
- Deliver a ‘service mentality’ and ‘collaboration approach’ in relationships between MPA and markets.
Innovation and change
- Identification and drive of local process, product or service improvements to maximise delivery capability.
- Identify synergies to reduce fragmentation and friction between MPA funded and local Market teams.
- Influence existing market standards, processes and procedures and facilitate the generation of ideas from the team members.
- Agree, develop and manage communications plan for key MPA and Market stakeholders to mitigate upstream risks and delays due to poor dependency management and resource availability.
- Escalation of issues and Risks to the delivery squads, scrum masters and MPA Programme Managers to support the resolution of issues in a timely manner
- A Degree in Project Management, Telecommunication Engineering or Related Field
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management experience including international suppliers or markets
- Must have Project Management Qualification – PRINCE 2, APMP or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years Communication and relationship management experience to executive level
- 2 years Mobile Payment Project Experience or Financial Services Experience
- Service Delivery Qualification – ITIL
- AML Qualification – ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering Awareness
- Programme Management Qualification – MSP
- AGILE – experience in the use of AGILE tools
Job criteria for job ad : In-Market Project Delivery Lead
|Job category :||
R&D, project management
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|