Job ad Ghana : Human Resources Manager – Yeji, Bono East – Yeji
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for executing key HR functions such recruiting staff, handling pay, benefits and leave, and enforcing the organization’s policies and practices. Please note that current residence in Yeji, Bono East, is a requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Running an effective performance management system.
- Drafting and reviewing policies.
- Timely recruitment of personnel to fill vacant positions.
- Providing orientation and training to both new and old staff.
- Ensuring strict compliance to company rules and regulations.
- Dealing with grievances.
- Liaising with Accounts to prepare payroll, taking into consideration staff overtime, allowances and SSNIT, among others.
- Assisting in promoting harmonious relationships between management and employees through active involvement in employee programs and communication.
- Ensuring compliance with labor standards.
- Maintaining clear communication with staff.
- Ensuring efficiency of all administrative processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Masters is a plus
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
Job criteria for job ad : Human Resources Manager – Yeji, Bono East
|Job category :|
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|