Job ad Ghana : Head of Business Development – Accra
Under the guidance of the Business Development Director for Africa, develop BD Action Plans & targets for specific segment or market and deploy for high impact on top line growth.
- Lead the Sales Processes with potential clients and closing deals
- Participate in the pre-sales process, building and delivering specific customer solutions
- Prepare and/or lead the preparation of customized proposal of services
- Champion the CRM process as part of having a view of the sales funnel of opportunities, proposals into order intake
- Manage relationship with a network of contacts with potential clients, current clients, investors and donors
- Weekly BD reporting for the region and monthly reporting to the Regional senior management team.
- At least 7 – 10 years + of experience in sales of technical-oriented professional services or industry
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and experience in managing a sales team
- Excellent analytical skills to understand the macro parameters and at the same time to pay attention to the details
- Excellent command of each of the phases of the cycle of professional service sales
- Skills to present information in a clear and structured way, both in verbal and written form
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Excellent drafting skills end effective spoken and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and develop new approaches and innovative ways and means to achieving value for money in Sales.
Closing Date: 30 March, 2021.
Job criteria for job ad : Head of Business Development
|Job category :|
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|