Job ad Ghana : Graduates – Software engineer
- Conducting ad-hoc data analysis and software-related disciplines.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required by the supervisor.
- Solving software problems by designing system specifications beta testing software related projects.
- Protecting company privacy by ensuring that security is tight and confidential information remains confidential.
- Most positions involve the use of Software Development, Machine Learning, and Data Analysis.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Social Sciences, or related quantitative disciplines.
- Extreme fast learner; Proven track record of continuous learning and improvement is required.
- Enjoys solving complex problems and finding efficient solutions within an allocated time frame.
- Outstanding English communication skills. This includes both great speaking and writing skills. Can be able to quickly write and draft content like requirement specifications, design specifications, emails, or letters under pressure.
- Efficient in getting things done. Applicants need to be really good at getting things done fast. You’ll always have to be shipping on a constant basis.
- Outstanding time management and prioritization skills, combined with the ability to work remotely from home.
- At least 1 year of Python programming experience is a plus.
- Can start work as soon as possible.
NOTE: Take the test only when you are in your best state of mind.
Job criteria for job ad : Graduates – Software engineer
|Job category :|
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||10|