Job ad Ghana : General Manager – Accra
Oxygen8 Gaming Limited is a subsidiary of Oxygen 8 Group, which was established in the year 2000. The Oxygen8 Group has a turnover of 90 million p.a and is headquartered in Birmingham UK, Oxygen8 also has offices in Ireland, Australia, USA, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Mozambique, Caribbean and Singapore.
- The General Manager will provide strategic leadership to our core business (betting), manage staff under his/her jurisdiction and partner our organisation with other investors interested in betting for massive growth and expansion.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility:
- Deal and build strong relationships with the Gaming Commission and other related regulator bodies.
- Exhibit dynamic leadership and motivate the other leaders of the business units to effectively manage its vision and resources.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and practical experience in the development of an existing multi-functional projects and ensure the principles and values permeate the business units and at all functional levels.
- Facilitate the development of strategic and annual plans in line with the Group strategic plan.
- Allocate time both for business area initiatives development and also operational and administrative functions.
- Capitalize on opportunities and overcome obstacles to achieve projects to scale, and sustainability in line with the Groups mission principles and the business strategic plan.
- Oversee projects planning, management, monitoring, and evaluation and also develop and manage effective partnerships to accomplish project goals.
- Ensure that the business units and its projects in consultation with the Board of Directors, manage planning processes to set annual and strategic plans for our core business (Betting).
- Directly supervise various staff plus indirect management of projects office and field staff depending on projects and growth size.
- In consultation with the Group Level and Board of Directors, contribute to the policy guidelines development, recommend and set policy to govern the general operations of the betting business
The successful candidate for the General Manager position should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with over 5 years’ working experience or Master’s Degree with about 3 years’ experience or more will be preferred.
- At least there (3) years effective senior management experience, preferably with a betting industry.
- Experience in serving on the Board of Directors for a profit making company is strongly preferred.
- Experience general betting business or related businesses, plus a cross-cultural relationship development is strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing mutually inclusive projects required.
- Experienced in relevant fields such as resource development, project management will be an added advantage.
Salary : Negotiable
Closing Date: 22 February, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : General Manager
|Job category :|
Sports, cultural and social action
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|