Job ad Ghana : Football Data Scout – Accra
Are you interested in sports and looking for an exciting part-time freelance job in the sports industry? Feel free to check the opportunity to join our fantastic sports scouts team.
SportsModule Sports Scouts are responsible for attending sports events and reporting all the key events as they happen through a specially designed mobile interface.
- Attend sports events and report the action live as it unfolds from the venue
- Collect data from the venue in real-time such as Match Kick-Off, yellow/red cards, corners, goals, shots, free kicks, etc.
- Oversee pre-match reporting processes on scheduled events such as match time, format, etc.
- Provide post-match reports of any Scouting issues.
- Submit ticket & travel expenses information in a timely manner for reimbursement.
- Report ongoing availability to the Country Supervisor for the allocation of future events
- In-depth knowledge of football and other sports
- Good spoken communication in English
- Mobile phone with an internet connection
- Ability to travel and attend sports venues
- Previous experience not required
- Minimum high school degree required
- Attention to detail
- A part-time job suitable for any sports lovers
- Attractive payment and performance-based bonus
- Expenses for your travel and match ticket are fully reimbursed
- Full Scout Training is included
- Become a member of an international team of colleagues with a strong affinity to sports
Job criteria for job ad : Football Data Scout
|Job category :|
IT, software engineering, Internet
Sports, cultural and social action
|Employment type :|
Freelance – Part-time work
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||3|