Job ad Ghana : Football Data Entry Specialist – Obuasi
SportsModule was founded in 2020 to provide a new generation sports data service that makes a difference to our clients. Our team consists of passionate domain experts who believe in developing and servicing market leading sports data products. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies to provide a highly accurate, fast and flexible data service across a range of sports. Our industry experts also ensure the highest standards of integrity across all our solutions.
SportsModule is the key component to any sports digital ecosystem.
Are you interested in sports and looking for an exciting part-time freelance job in the sports industry? Feel free to check the opportunity to join our fantastic sports scouts team.
SportsModule Sports Scouts are responsible for attending sports events and reporting all the key events as they happen through a specially designed mobile interface or through a phone conversation with SportsModule Analyst.
- Attend sports events and report the action live as it unfolds from the venue
- Collect data from the venue in real-time such as Match Kick-Off, yellow/red cards, corners, goals, shots, free kicks, etc.
- Oversee pre-match reporting processes on scheduled events such as match time, format, etc.
- Provide post-match reports of any Scouting issues.
- Submit ticket & travel expenses information in a timely manner for reimbursement.
- Report ongoing availability to the Country Supervisor for the allocation of future events
- In-depth knowledge of football and other sports
- Good spoken communication in English
- Mobile phone with an internet connection
- Ability to travel and attend sports venues
- Previous experience not required
- Minimum high school degree required
- Attention to detail
Job criteria for job ad : Football Data Entry Specialist
|Job category :|
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
Sports, cultural and social action
|Employment type :|
Freelance – Part-time work
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||3|