Job ad Ghana : Farm Coordinator – Accra
A company is seeking a Farm Coordinator for immediate employment.
- Manage all farm activities
- Ensure farm labourers report on time and execute their daily tasks
- Develop strategies and schemes for ensuring maximum productivity from stock
- Report daily on all farm activities to Farm Director
- 1 – 2 years in poultry farming
- Minimum Qualification:
- Degree or HND in Agriculture or related field
- Prospective individual should be fluent in English and Ewe.
- Should be willing to relocate
- Person should be living around Kasoa and its environs or be familiar with the locality.
- Read and write
- Practical experience in managing and running poultry farm.
- Ability to ride a motorbike is a plus
Closing Date: 22 February, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Farm Coordinator
|Job category :|
Advice, audit, accounting
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|