Job ad Ghana : Face Video Recording
Get Paid To Do Short Face Videos With Your Device.
Are you creative and have an Android 10 OS or higher version? Then you can get started on your first job!
Begin a task on an app and simply take 10 videos of your face, 3 seconds for each video. These small jobs can be done quickly, easily and remotely.
The goal of this research project is to enhance the Face Authentication features in Android Smartphone, like using your face to unlock your device.
- No special qualifications and experience are required.
- Participants will be of various ethnicity /race / colour etc.
- Mix of skin tones (light, medium, dark) and eye shape (fold, no fold)
- Gender (Male & Female)
- Age group (18 -29 years; 30-45 years; 45+ years).
- The participants need to have their own device (Android OS 10 and higher version).
- Tech savviness is a must. Participant will be working on an app and should be able to troubleshoot & follow instructions.
- The training will be a couple of minutes on the App.
- Daily Activity: Participants will take 10 selfie videos (3 seconds each) of their FACES at various angles etc. Spoof video whilst wearing an accessory e.g sunglasses, hats etc.
- About 5-10 mins everyday to take the 10 selfie videos. The videos will be shot and uploaded on the same day.
- Upload: Upload every end of day, select and upload at least 10 quality captures alone with visible face. (8 hours gap from first video upload to last uploaded capture) and discard videos not needed for upload. Daily upload is between 10 – 20 minutes.
- Continue to record and upload at least 10 quality videos daily for 30 calendar days. Every participant will complete the full 30 days.
- The app works 100% offline. Internet is needed for uploads only.
CONTROL & MONITORING
There will be a dashboard to check daily uploads. It will show how many videos were uploaded daily per participant and also the gap time between first and last upload.
Job criteria for job ad : Face Video Recording
|Job category :|
Marketing, communication, media
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||100|