Job ad Ghana : Executive Assistant – Accra
Are you an established and professional Executive Assistant (EA) looking for a new challenge? Are you an exceptionally organized self-starter who has a high level of professionalism, integrity and discretion when handling confidential information? Shell Oil Company seeks such a self-motivated Executive Assistant to join our corporate office. You will support the Regional Manager, providing administrative support, coordination, organization and information management to the manager and their team. You will be an active member of the team, working to ensure the business goals are attained in a safe, environmentally sound, cost effective and productive manner. Shell offers lucrative compensation and benefits packages considered to be among the best in the world. We value work-life balance. We support flexible working arrangements to encourage our employees’ well-being. Our global scale and business diversity will give you the flexibility to explore a variety of opportunities within Shell, so you can continuously grow your career. We are constantly innovating and believe that our success comes from human ingenuity to deliver more and cleaner energy through leading technology. We’re committed to each other’s well-being and success. Within a culture of collaboration, respect, and integrity, we share common values that are part of everything we do. Just imagine all that we can achieve together. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible. Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice. A key role for society and for Shell is to find ways to meet the growing demand for energy, with less carbon emissions. We need people who dare to think differently – to take part in developing tomorrow’s energy solutions today. Send your CV and Cover letter now, if you’re such a unique applicant we are seeking at Shell.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all correspondence coming into the Manager’s office (including email) to prioritize, redirect and follow-up as needed.
- Oversee the Manager’s schedule using mature sound judgement and discretion in order to assess priorities and resolve conflicts.
- Cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with senior EAs and provide cross-coverage as required.
- Set up meetings (international, internal and external conference calls, room bookings, technical set-up, catering) and engage Digital and Information Technology (IT) support as necessary.
- Build agendas and attend leadership meetings, recording and distributing meeting actions logs.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel; compile and submit expense reports.
- Coordinate off-sites, town halls and other events as required (confirm participant availability, develop agendas, ensure timely availability of pre-reads and meeting materials, etc.).
- Act as a liaison for the department by relaying messages, redirecting personnel, and answering questions regarding the department and employees.
- Establish relationships with external clients, vendors and partners while acting as a main point of contact.
- Maintain distribution lists.
- Process payment requests (memberships, subscriptions, shopping carts, etc.).
- Prepare and proof-read board and executive presentation materials.
- Investigate and maintain records of all incoming requests for approval.
- Review status of relevant expenditures and compare with approved budget.
- An office administration diploma/degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work-related experience.
- Three or more years of administrative assistant experience, managing an executives schedule, large amounts of confidential information and multiple priorities.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Teams/Skype, Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Alignment with our values: safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act with integrity.
- Setting up/booking and troubleshooting Skype video and conference meetings.
- SAP, Success Factors, collaboration room and Livelink experience (e.g. workflows, basic time and attendance, notifications, shopping carts, Livelink taxonomy, permissions, etc.).
- Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures and general business operations.
- Proactive and well organized with the ability to retrieve information/past decisions quickly.
- Consistently demonstrate a collaborative work style and bring balance to a fast paced work environment.
- Constantly ask what could go wrong and check for out-of-the-ordinary conditions and learn to anticipate potential problems.
- Raise the bar through continuous improvement, and are enthused by a dynamic, changing work environment.
Job criteria for job ad : Executive Assistant
Secretarial work, assistantship
Electricity, water, gas, nuclear, energy
|Number of Position(s)||:||8|