Job ad Ghana : E-commerce Product & Site Associate – Ashaley Botwe
Industry: Construction Materials | Tools | Hardware
Employment Type: Full Time; Monday – Friday
Location: Must live in Botwe and its environs.
Deadline: 26th February 2021
Who we are:
Our Company is a fast-growing ecommerce start-up specializing in retail of Construction materials, tools and hardware. We are a modern, forward-thinking online shop. Office located in Ashaley Botwe, Accra.
We are seeking a self-motivated and innovative E-commerce Product and Site Associate to join our growing company and help us continue to push the envelope with our service. As an E-commerce Product and Site Associate, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of new products by conducting market research, creating product timeframes and plans, and managing products on our online portal.
- Manage data entry, new product uploads, image manipulation, product descriptions for all online inventory into Shopify.
- Blends strong business acumen, technical problem solving and agile execution in e-commerce environment.
- Drive the vision and delivery of innovative new products to keep the business relevant and competitive.
- Works in collaboration with other departments to bring improvements.
- Monitor and provide quality assurance on each product to ensure all tasks are delivered to the highest quality.
- Leverage website analytics and customer insights to drive ongoing improvements to the overall website customer experience.
- Ensure Company’s Digital Technologies quality standards are applied to all deliverables.
- Research and identify new opportunities to innovate in e-commerce. Looks outward to research, market, competitors, and vendors to identify new opportunities with business cases to present to stakeholders.
- Develop high-level strategies and quarterly goals on product line.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis, into product requirements to drive impactful user and business outcomes
- Hands-on experience with an ecommerce platform (Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.) a plus.
- Prior experience optimizing retail ecommerce websites as an ecommerce manager or ecommerce a plus.
- Strategic, results-oriented, and data-driven.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, timeline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or. Equivalent.
- Experience in IT business applications a must.
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Shopify, or similar products is a plus.
Job criteria for job ad : E-commerce Product & Site Associate
|Job category :|
Distribution, selling, wholesale
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :|
|City :||Ashaley Botwe|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|