We are recruiting Driver Mechanics.
- Carry out routine maintenance of vehicles.
- Drive staff and visitors to, from and within the assigned locations as and when required.
- Maintain log books and report regularly to Fleet Supervisor on the performance of assigned vehicles.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs where applicable and advice Supervisor and staff on the repairs of vehicles.
- Assist in the recovery of broken down vehicles.
- Give technical assistance and coordinate the procurement of genuine vehicle parts for maintenance and repairs.
- Give technical guidance to other vehicle users to polish driving skills and unsure the safe use of the vehicles.
- Ensure that vehicles are clean and have all the requisite safety gadgets such as fire extinguishers, dusters, basic tools and equipment and also valid road worthy certificates and insurance.
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic Certificate (MVM) is a plus but not mandatory
- 10+ years relevant experience or Motor Vehicle Technician (MVT)
- At least 10 years relevant experience.
- Professional driver’s license for at least 10 years, preferably experience with a 4 wheel drive.
- To be able to undertake general servicing of vehicles and diagnose faults.
- Ability to conduct minor repairs on vehicles.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive for long hours. Knowledge of Accra road networks.
Job criteria for job ad : Driver Mechanic
|Job category :||
Production, maintenance, quality
Maintenance, servicing, after-sales services
Mechanical equipment, machines
Motor, transportation equipment, reparation
Public buildings and works sector, construction
Transport, logistics, postal services
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|City :||Nima, Accra|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||2|