Job ad Ghana : Digital Marketing Manager – Tema
A Digital Marketing Manager is sought by a company that deals in mining and construction machinery/equipment. The ideal candidate will be in charge of creating the group digital marketing strategy and digitalization process and translate them into effective plans that ultimately add value to the customer and contribute to the achievement of business goals and organizational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create adapted sales offerings
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points of our Customer Journey
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Design and implement the company’s digital roadmap.
- Create the bridge between data and the business operations to gather customer insight from the data
- Maintaining a balance between business and technology.
- Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation.
- Problem solving: ability to generate creative solutions to deal with operational problems remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent certification (Digital Marketing) in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in similar role.
- Multi-national exposure is a major plus.
- Machinery Experience (or B2B company) is a major plus of which 3 years in leadership role.
- Good Planning, Prioritizing, & Organizing skills, with strong Follow-up.
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Plans’ and Activities’ preparation and execution.
- High exposure and awareness of Social Media, Branding, and Promotional Activities.
- Good exposure to External Service providers (Websites, Advertising agencies, Promotional agencies, etc.).
Job criteria for job ad : Digital Marketing Manager
|Job category :|
IT, new technologies
Marketing, communication, media
Mechanical equipment, machines
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|