Job ad Ghana : Customer Service Representative – Accra
At BetFox, our mission is to become Africa’s most customer-centric sportsbook by providing a product and offer tailored to the specific requirements of each of our markets in combination with an outstanding customer service. We are now looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives for our office in Accra, Ghana, which will be our first market to launch in January.
You will be the first contact for our online customers and responsible to effectively and efficiently handle all customer queries, issues, complaints and concerns on our products, promotions and services. We strive to provide an excellent level of customer service via phone, chat, social media and email. You need to ensure accurate assessments of each customer’s needs and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction by quickly resolving issues and offering solutions.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Receive, assess, troubleshoot and resolve support requests for all online players needs and concerns through phone, email, chat and social media.
- Manage and track the resolution process for all customer issues, concerns and requests and proactively communicate to the customers the updated status or resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction.
- Filter and escalate queries relating to other aspects of the business.
- Learn new products and increase your knowledge of the industry in order to better help our customers.
- Recognise and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes and/or outdated procedures.
- Understand the player and how they view our brand within the industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English both verbal and writing.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with today’s typical online collaboration tools and social media platforms.
- Experience providing customer support through various channels including phone, chat, email and social media, ideally in the gaming industry, is a plus.
- Flexible, hardworking and willing to work in varying work/shift schedules including nights and weekends.
- Reachable for critical off-shift concerns.
Job criteria for job ad : Customer Service Representative
|Job category :|
Call centers, hotlines
Sports, cultural and social action
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||4|