Job ad Ghana : Customer Service Officer ( Tamale)
We’re looking for Customer Service Officer ( Tamale).
- Attend to and serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a customer service role
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven customer support experience
- Years of Experience : 2 Years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and use of office equipment
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills
Job criteria for job ad : Customer Service Officer ( Tamale)
|Job category :|
Temporary work, recruitment
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|