Job ad Ghana : Cricket Data Scout – Accra
SportsModule was founded in 2020 to provide a new generation sports data service that makes a difference to our clients. Our team consists of passionate domain experts who believe in developing and servicing market leading sports data products. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies to provide a highly accurate, fast and flexible data service across a range of sports. Our industry experts also ensure the highest standards of integrity across all our solutions.
SportsModule is the key component to any sports digital ecosystem.
Are you interested in sports and looking for an exciting part-time freelance job in the sports industry? Feel free to check the opportunity to join our fantastic sports scouts team.
Cricket Data Scouts are responsible for attending sports events and reporting all the key events as they happen through a specially designed mobile interface.
- Attend sports events and report the action live as it unfolds from the venue
- Collect data from the venue in real time such as Wickets, Runs, Overs, Innings
- Oversee pre-match reporting processes on scheduled events such as match time, format, etc.
- Provide post-match reports of any Scouting issues.
- Submit ticket & travel expenses information in a timely manner for reimbursement.
- Report ongoing availability to the Country Supervisor for the allocation of future events
- In-depth knowledge of cricket and/or other sport
- Good spoken communication in English
- Mobile phone with an internet connection
- Ability to travel and attend sports venues
- Previous experience not required
- Minimum high school degree required
- Attention to detail
- A part-time job suitable for any sports lovers
- Attractive payment and performance-based bonus
- Expenses for your travel and match ticket are fully reimbursed
- Full Scout Training is included
- Become a member of an international team of colleagues with a strong affinity to sports
Job criteria for job ad : Cricket Data Scout
|Job category :|
IT, software engineering, Internet
Sports, cultural and social action
|Employment type :|
Freelance – Part-time work
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||2|