Job ad Ghana : Credit Analyst – Accra
Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit Limited, a reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana is seeking to engage the services of a CREDIT ANALYST.
- The credit analyst shall be responsible for direct supervision of Field /Recovery Officers in the area of assessment, analysis of loan applications and client’s loan documentation.
- Examining assessment of the Field /Recovery Officers and taking appropriate action.
- Analyzing the performance of each team’s loan portfolio and direct appropriate actions on the field.
- Engage in a periodic field visit to audit field operations and other issues of interest when necessary.
Education, Experience, and Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related fields.
- One to Two years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Ability to handle multiple portfolios and submit reports on time.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Dynamic, self-confident, very innovative, result-oriented and a Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
SALARY: Attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
Closing Date: 18 February, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Credit Analyst
|Job category :||
Accounting, controlling, finance
Advice, audit, accounting
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|