Job ad Ghana : Company Secretary & Legal Advisor – Accra
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across nine regions in 123 business units.
Job Title: Company Secretary and Legal Advisor
- Organise and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors’ meetings and annual general meetings etc.
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies
- Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the Board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
- Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company.
- Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company.
- Represent the company when the need arises.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG
- Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognised by the Ghana Bar Association.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication
- Potential candidates must have at least 7 years working experience in a similar position.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Closing Date: 17 March, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Company Secretary & Legal Advisor
|Job category :|
Banking, insurance, finance
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||2|