Job ad Ghana : Clinical Research Fellow – Kumasi
The Clinical Research Fellow will primarily be responsible for developing and conducting research.
He/She will also be assigned to coordinate various activities aimed at improving enrolment and retention of children, adolescents and adults into the current SickleInAfrica registry.
The tenure of the role is a 1-year full-time contract, with opportunity for renewal based on performance and availability of funds. Remuneration is based on qualification and experience.
- Have at least a Master’s degree, preferably in Public Health or the health sciences
- Have 1 -2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a health-related project
- Have demonstrable experience in clinical research and publication
- Have good written and spoken command of the English language
- Be a good communicator with patients, co-workers, junior and senior staff
- Have the ability to work independently or with minimum supervision and within stipulated deadlines and schedules
Applicants should apply by completing an online application form from the link Application form
Applicants will be required to upload the following:
- Letter of motivation.
- Most current curriculum vitae with applicant’s contact details including email address.
- Two current reference letters, one of which must confirm experience in clinical research and publications.
- Copies of certificates
Deadline for application is 13th August, 2020 23:59hrs GMT
Job criteria for job ad : Clinical Research Fellow
|Job category :|
Health and social professions
R&D, project management
Health, pharmacy, hospitals, medical equipment
Research and development
Temporary work, recruitment
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|