Job ad Ghana : Class Teacher
We are looking to recruit a Class Teacher with a minimum of three years’ working experience in planning and teaching the International General Certificate & Secondary Education Curriculum (IGCSE) at our Kumasi Main campus. He/She will provide leadership for the development and implementation of effective teaching and learning programmes, along with transition and co-curricular experiences for all students.
This will help to support our mission of educating a generation of learners who are productive members of their community for the 2020 – 2021 academic year and beyond.
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age students.
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
- Preparing, marking and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s development.
- Providing feedback to parents on student’s progress.
- Working collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Organizing and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Teaching or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of relevant teaching experience in Cambridge schools.
- Exposure in international curriculum such as IGCSE would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards and attention to detail.
Job criteria for job ad : Class Teacher
|Job category :|
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|