Job ad Ghana : Chief Executive Officer – Accra
We are in search of a very experienced, transformational, accomplished and energetic Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with experience in arresting corporate decline, corporate turnaround, and positioning an organisation for growth and sustainability. The successful candidate shall be required to lead and direct the executive management team, advice the board, liaise with relevant industry regulators and ensure enforcement of international best practice applicable to the finance and investment sector.
We are in search fo someone with summary experience including:
- Strategic leadership and direction to execute the company’s new strategic thrust and corporate turnaround efforts.
- Professionally celebrated and acknowledged corporate leadership and administrative competencies
- Demonstrating resourcefulness, sound business judgement and results-achievement
- Demonstrating in-depth understanding of the current and prospective financial operating and regulatory environments in Ghana
- Leadership in the implementation of turnaround strategies
- Demonstrating integrity in service delivery and operations management.
Professional competencies to include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, management, leadership or strategic management
- Relevant professional certification and membership
- At least 10 years of outstanding working experience in executive position
- Experienced and knowledgeable within the financial and economic regulatory environment in Ghana
- Sound working knowledge and experience of the Ghanaian financial sector and environment
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen or have valid Ghana work permit
Closing Date: 25 February, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Chief Executive Officer
|Job category :|
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|