Job ad Ghana : Cased Hole Data Analyst
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Cased Hole Data Analyst to join their team based in Aberdeen.
The Cased Hole Data Analyst will be responsible for processing and interpreting data acquired by Cased Hole services including Multi-Fingered Caliper surveys and Production Logging. The analyst will verify the quality of the data, process the data as required and present the data in a way that allows the customer to understand the well status/conditions. This is typically in the form of depth-based logs, tabular reports and narratives.
The role also requires engagement with the customer end-user to ensure that they have met their data acquisition objectives and to investigate the potential for further data acquisition and analysis sales.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Process and analyse Cased Hole log data to accepted industry standards
- Follow Expro standard work processes to ensure consistency of analysis and deliverables
- Work with colleagues to contribute towards the resolution of complicated or unusual technical problems/issues
- Engage with operations personnel and customers before and after data acquisition to ensure effective programs are in place and to maximise the value created from the services
- Assist with technical and costing proposals
- Contribute to the evaluation of technology trends by maintaining familiarity with industry technology (hardware/software) developments
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics required.
- Must have previous experience in Cased Hole data processing and interpretation (Multi-Finger Caliper and Production Logging experience required).
- Competency using Epidote’s MipsPro & Kappa’s Emeraude software preferred.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Excellent written & spoken English.
Job criteria for job ad : Cased Hole Data Analyst
IT, new technologies
Production, maintenance, quality
Secretarial work, assistantship
Electricity, water, gas, nuclear, energy
|Number of Position(s)||:||10|