Job ad Ghana : Assistant Resident Engineer/ Bridge/ Structural Engineer – / Ivory Coast – Liberia – Burkina Faso
We’re looking for an Assistant Resident Engineer/Bridge/Structural Engineer.
He shall assist the Resident Engineer in all technical and administrative aspects on site, and shall be responsible for structural works.
- He/She must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Highway Engineer
- He/She must demonstrate not less than twelve (12) years of cumulative experience related to bridge construction
- He/She must have served as an Assistant Resident Engineer in at least 2 bridge construction supervision projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the last 10 years
- Shall demonstrate at least experience in 2 projects relating to design review of long span bridges and a thorough understanding and experience with international “best practices”, and of designs of modern bridges and modern construction technology in the last 10 years
- Shall be fluent in one (1) of the ECOWAS Official Languages (French, English or Potuguese). The knoledge of any other language amongst them will be an advantage.
Job criteria for job ad : Assistant Resident Engineer/ Bridge/ Structural Engineer
|Job category :||
Public buildings and works professions
Public buildings and works sector, construction
Real-estate, architecture, town planning
Engineering, development studies
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|City :||/ Ivory Coast – Liberia – Burkina Faso|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|