Job ad Ghana : ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER – Accra
- To assist the Finance Manager to optimize the utilization of the integrated financial accounting system of the Hotel (ACCPAC, MICROS, MATERIAL CONTROL) and to provide training to the finance staff where necessary.
- To assist the finance manager in preparing financial forecasting activities specifically (budgeting, and Cash forecasting)
- To assist the Finance Manager in his/her overall management of accounting records and financial reports of the Company ensuring timely and full compliance with statutory and fiscal requirements.
- To manage the general ledger accounting records and provides complete end-to-end management report.
- To stand in for the Finance Manager during the latter’s absence to participate in management and other periodic general meetings held in the Company.
- To assist the Finance Manager in ensuring the safekeeping and updating of all leases and contracts that may affect the financial status of the Company.
- To assist the Finance Manager to provide financial strategies to support business growth, development initiatives, major pricing decisions and other commercial decision making.
- Identify any control weakness in payables, receivables and treasury and advice FM accordingly
- To ensure that KPIs are met completely and on time.
- Liaise with marketing manager to establish credit facilities with clients.
- Review debtor’s ledger periodically to identify any misstatement for redress
- Provide complete oversight in planning
- Review Invoices received from front desk all signed invoices with the necessary supporting documents (LPO or Reservation Email, Restaurant attachment, Laundry bills, etc.)
- Lead on all bills and invoicing preparation and ensure full details of record have been captures
- Provide complete supervision to ensure all cover letters and supporting invoices are shared with client and records kept both electronically and manually.
- Provide complete oversight to ensure that invoices are booked before sending to the customer and the customer signs both the book and the duplicate copies of the invoices
- Address all queries resulting from invoices that have been submitted to clients.
- Liaise with the bank to Track all payments (cash, cheques and transfers) effectively and ensure that such payments are matched out properly and send updated statement to the client.
- Provide complete oversight to send statements of all clients every month to the respective relationship manager to be forwarded to the customer.
- Send daily and weekly reports to finance manager and keep CEO and GM in copy.
- Provide prompt feedback to client on.
- First Degree in Accounting
- Professional Membership (ACCA, ICA, ICMA
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role
- Knowledge and ability in (ACCPAC, MICROS, MATERIAL CONTROL)
- Proven knowledge and experience in Treasury, Account Payable & Account
- Receivable functions
- Analytical skills- ability to analyze and interpret financial data and accounting records.
- Strategic thinking and great presentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to influence and persuade team members
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
Candidates who meet the above criteria should forward their cv and Subject of email should be the role title
Deadline for application is 31st March 2021
Job criteria for job ad : ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
|Job category :||
Accounting, controlling, finance
Tourism, leisure activities
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|