Job ad Ghana : Artisan – Accra
A highly reputable international organisation is looking for qualified artisans to join its facilities and maintenance department. If you are a Mason, Plumber, Carpenter/Joiner, General Handyman, Janitor or an Air Condition Mechanic then this is your opportunity to be part of an international community.
Scope of Responsibilities
- The artisans will be responsible for repair and maintenance work in the organisation’s buildings.
- The working hours of work will be scheduled on 8 hours shifts a day within the time frame of 6:30 am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday. Some weekend work will be required as and when it is necessary.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all facilities repairs and installations
- Inspections of school facilities to determine schedule of maintenance works
- Repairs/replacements to correct defects, damages etc
- Estimation of costs for repair or replacement work
- Custodial responsibilities as necessary Cleaning of the premises and facilities as and when required
- Supporting other artisans in their area of work when necessary
- Minimum qualification is SSS certificate
- Educated to HND level or equivalent is preferred
Experience & Ability
- A minimum of 4 years work experience in the area of qualification
- Ability to lift equipment is necessary
- Ability to drive (minimum of driver’s license B)
Closing Date: 09 October, 2020
Job criteria for job ad : Artisan
|Job category :|
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||10|