Job ad Ghana : Area Manager – Accra
As the Area Manager, you will be accountable for delivering value and financial impact in West African region. Your primary responsibility is to manage distributor relations, capture market dynamics and react to growth opportunities in your market.You will be creating the legacy of Bacardi and driving key decisions that will significantly affect the market level Commercial operations of Bacardi.
- You will be accountable for building Bacardi brands equity by leading and motivating 3rd Party Distributor’s, and optimizing best execution of local marketing mix in line with the brands’ global strategies.
- You will have hands-on approach in your market and support on commercial activity with distributors.
- You will also support with relevant marketing and sales analysis inputs
- You will be provide feedback on the market growth and potential
The role can be based in Cameroon or Ghana. however, a large percentage of your time will be interacting with the teams as well as key Customers across West Africa. As a result, you can expect to be travelling to stay connected to all stakeholders.
- Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Deliver Results and Excellence in Execution
- Deliver key financial targets (NSV, Gross Margin, Overheads, Profitability, ROI, Value Share) versus budget
- Responsible to set up RTM, with distributors and wholesalers network to deliver key Commercial scorecard targets
- Building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with distributors, liquor retail, & On trade.
- Influence and input to the Hub IAP to ensure Country plans meet Customer needs
- Control in market Value Chain with regular updates based on information from all stakeholders
- Maintain an update view of in market RSPs for all markets & all categories, through regular in market visits.
- Monitor supply chain to ensure smooth market supply.
- Maintain a high level of shipment forecast accuracy
- Ensuring optimum distribution and visibility of our brands
- Control and manage contracts for distribution agreements
- Planning and co-ordinate training & education programs for the distributor network
- Monitoring and reporting competition in the market
- Best execution of Brand Plans with distributors and local trade.
- Shape and deliver the customer and channel strategy of the Country to maximize long term value to the company
- Develop talent and capability
- Ensuring that your distributors have resources needed to deliver desired results
- Ensuring all distributors have understanding of the company policies and culture
- Create a winning team
- Motivate distributors to achieve their targets and celebrate excellence
- Quick Adaptability to the role and Market
- Delivery of volume and profitable growth
- Increase Brand Visibility and share of Voice
- Implementation of Picture of Success through Bacardi Commercial Way
- Monthly reporting
- Measurable differences in Distributors/ Partners KPI
- Ability to work in Matrix and facilitate value
- Lead a Winning Team with clear focus on development in the team
- Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will need to :
- Have Strategic Acumen and strong focus on result and execution
- Have Strong Analytical Capability to work with figures
- Have the Ability to Develop mutual beneficial relationships with internal ( Matrix )and external partners (Distributors & Customers)
- Be Organized Self Motivated and confident
- Be inspiring, positive, patient, assertive and humble
- Great personality and attitude with excellent social skills
- Masters in Business Admin or equivalent
- Minimum 10 to 12 years ,sales & marketing experience in FMCG. Spirits/beer/wine experience is preferred.
- Distributor Management expertise is key criterion
- Good financial acumen and exposure to managing Sales and P&Ls
- Experience in managing a market end to end
- Local knowledge is a bonus
- Knowledge of the spirits industry and Africa market is imp, West Africa is a bonus
- Team Management experience will be a plus
Job criteria for job ad : Area Manager
Production, maintenance, quality
Marketing, communication, media
|Number of Position(s)||:||15|