Job ad Ghana : Administrative Secretary – Accra
Reports to: Administrator/Director
- The overall description of this position is to serve in an administrative role, to ensure the day to day operation of the organization run efficiently.
- Assist the administrator to undertake all secretarial and office management practices.
Details on job duties outlined below and would be further clarified in the interview:
- Serve as the administrative secretary of the institution including typing correspondences and addressing issues that affects both staff and students but not limited to this.
- Monitoring Student Affairs by serving as a counsellor and liaison for students, parents, faculty and staff.
- Manage the Freshly admitted students by giving them assurance of meeting their goals.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of student clubs and organizations
- At least a diploma or higher national diploma in secretaryship, management studies, office administration services, social administration, business administration, etc
- A degree is an added advantage
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills, must be technologically agile and willing to learn
- Experience working in administration, a demonstrated desire to work with young adults
- Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team which is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success and well-being.
- A high level of maturity, confidentiality and integrity in handling issues.
- APPLICANT MUST LIVE WITHIN KASOA ONLY
NB: Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude test and pass if shortlisted. The offer is open however until the right candidate is picked.
Closing Date: 28 February, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Administrative Secretary
|Job category :||
Secretarial work, assistantship
Health, pharmacy, hospitals, medical equipment
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|