Job ad Ghana : Administrative Secretary – Accra
We are recruiting an Administrative Secretary.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- HND minimum
- 3 years work experience
Location: Accra Central
Closing Date: 24 April, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Administrative Secretary
|Job category :||
Secretarial work, assistantship
Marketing, communication, media
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|