Job ad Ghana : Administrative Assistant – Accra
Roche Pharmaceutical Company invites application from highly motivated and passionate Administrative Assistant to join our administrative team. As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform advanced and diversified administrative support. You will require broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and practices. You will work independently on assignments related to corporate affairs and exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment. You will lead or participate in project initiatives and act as a subject matter expert to other Assistants. You will generally support activities of the Roche Diabetes Care Leadership Teams. As an Administrative Assistant, your duties are varied and complex often involving research, analysis and solution development. Roche is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest, which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience. Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world. Send your recent CV and Cover letter for Roche new vacancies in Research and Development, Software and Engineering, Sales and Marketing, IT, Manufacturing, Legal, Finance, HR, Admin, Technology and Quality Management; In every area of Roche, we’re looking for exceptional people to drive our work and company forward. Because it’s not just a job. It’s a responsibility; We are Roche.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will provide direction on issues of areas of expertise and assist leadership in setting strategic direction.
- Schedules appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements. Attends meetings, records and distributes meeting minutes.
- Prepares and analyze complex trends, reports, and presentations drawing data from a variety of sources.
- Prepares budget and project reports as required.
- Researches, collects, compile, and analyze a wide variety of complex data and information requests.
- Designs procedures to maintain confidential records, files, and procedures.
- Prepares and initiates routine and non-routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Ensures the daily office safe and effective operation.
- Cooperation with other departments to ensure that major areas of effective communication and proper functioning of the internal company.
- Responsible for a corporate business trip, airfare, hotel and ground transportation arrangements.
- Responsible for the release of a variety of complex communications and information that affect a unit of the organization.
- Serves as the subject matter expert and liaison with others within and outside the company.
- May have supervisory responsibility for one direct report.
- Minimum HND, Bachelors, Post graduate qualification or equivalent with at least 3 years administrative experience.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience that includes providing support to a senior leader of an organization.
- Participation in an approved accelerated development, fellowship or rotational program may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Successful secretarial / assistant experience required.
- Ability to handle multiple functions at one time.
- Efficient and effective oral and written communications skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and employ advanced reasoning skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Requires ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Professional and team player.
Job criteria for job ad : Administrative Assistant
|Job category :|
Secretarial work, assistantship
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||7|