Job ad Ghana : Accounts Officer (Tema)
We are recruiting an Accounts Officer (Tema).
- Preparing cheque and petty cash vouchers, and entering financial data into the system.
- Disburse payments and process tax withholding.
- Keeping financial records precise and up to date.
- You would enter and apply corporate payments, do a monthly reconciliation between bank balance and system balance.
- Prepare corporate financial statements for the Financial Manager.
- Ensure that all transactions are covered by adequate sanctions and do not have any deviations.
- Assist with payroll system, and be required to handle information confidentially.
- Also willing to book appoints with hotels to visit them time to time to get orders from our existing stock.
- Should be able to make follow up phone calls to collect payment
- HND/ Degree in Accounting or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Accounts Officer
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices : SSNIT, VAT and other statutory payments
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Knowledge and proven experience of related computer applications
Years of Experience : 2 Years
- The prospective candidate must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage financial data and present it clearly and logically to colleagues and management.
- Must have strong Dynamics GP, Excel and other accounting software skills.
- Must also be approachable with good communication and people skills, ready to learn and have potential to grow professional skills and experience.
NB: Candidates living in and around Tema and environs are encouraged to apply.
Job criteria for job ad : Accounts Officer (Tema)
|Job category :||
Accounting, controlling, finance
Temporary work, recruitment
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|