Job ad Ghana : Accounts Officer – Accra
We are recruiting an Accounts Officer.
- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Planning and budget control.
- Assisting chartered accountants with audits.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Prepares daily and monthly credit sales report with ageing analysis
- Updates all accounts receivable ledgers of customers/ clients
- Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, reconciled customers account as requested
- Filing returns of VAT,PAYE,SSNIT and CIT
- Payroll administration
- Handles and Processes customer claims of invoices for payment
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments or other irregularities and provide needed support for collection
- Establish credit limitations on customers account
- A minimum of HND/BSc Degree is required
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to learn
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
Salary: Very Attractive
Closing Date: 31 October, 2020
Job criteria for job ad : Accounts Officer
|Job category :|
Accounting, controlling, finance
Health, pharmacy, hospitals, medical equipment
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|