Job Title: Credit Analyst
The Credit Analyst for the Enterprise Division has the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the completion and submission of Credit Memos to the Credit Risk Manager for approval
- Must ensure that loan applications sent for approval have the complete set of required documents as stated in the checklist provided in the Credit Policy
- Responsible for identifying all possible risks associated with advancing each facility and providing mitigants for risks identified.
Reporting and Statistics
- Responsible for generating the following reports for the division:
o Sales performance: per RM, per Branch and per sector
o Product performance
o Portfolio Quality
o Special Projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- HND or Degree in a related field
- Good analytical skills
- Must have integrity
- Previous experience in a similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must take pride in delivering quality every time.
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and hard working.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team spirit is essential.
- Excellent management skills;
- Neat and organized person.
How To Apply
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to [email protected]